So sianx... Now is 4.33pm... I'm at the office...Right now doing nuttin... Somedays I have load of work, somedays i'm so free... I feel like a hippopotamus...seems like floating on the mud...it's not feeling good... I can't slp also.. I've finish my work...
my supervisor treated us lunch today..yummy...@ kampong chaichee restaurant..hmm..the food so nice... I think i getting fatter and fatter liao... I need to EXERCISE!.. juz now went to metro, the salesgirl promote this ZA WONDER SHAPER... sound so tempting..dunno do effect or not..but i will still buy it..when i got my pay..wahahaha.. hope got promotion then...hee...
Woohh.. now freezing cold.. the air-con seems getting cooler and cooler.. but the sky is so bright...haha.. i heard from Seok Hua that I can go to the SPA downstairs..my office downstairs i mean..haha..can smuggle me in..but i tmr cannot go.. I'm gonna meet my mom...her bday leh... yesterday was dad's bday... Bro not in SG.. onli the 3 of us celebrate together..PluS miao miao..
hmm...i tink i spend quite alot yesterday... but i didn't manage to get dad a prezze...omG... ltr goin to buy a fountain pen for him..hee...hope can find one tat's nice and cheap...
ok..Enuff of today's posting.. I'm goin to search for blog skin now... coz I'm sOOO BORE!!!!GOSH!
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment