Saturday, May 28, 2005

Haiz..been so busy during last weekend...firstly went shoping on sat to get Sharen a bday present.. drive me a big headache... then after that day, sunday went to the big walk.. Yeeling, Delia and Geok Fang's Cousin came along...wow.. was veri crowded.. tot will rain.. but infact that was a pretty fine day... then follow by monday ... nice public holiday.. haha... finally.. one week of work is over again... theresa had mention to me that there's a position and they hope i can work there.. hmm.. shall see how's the pay first... and I introduce a job to karin... hee.. she owe me 2 treats liao.. hope she gets the job.. and maybe I'll juz consider to stay on...

Btw, I change my date of flight to the 20th instead of 17th..but it last longer tis time..hee.. will return to spore onli on the 29th... Finally I cans ee gor gor again.. Cheers...

Channel U 10 o'clockl show is ending soon.. up till now I still dunno the title of the show..but it's veri nice.. ppl so good looking..hmmm... interesting story also...

No comments: