26 June 2005, Sun
Today we went to the SEAWORLD.. hee.. veri great.. I saw alotof amazing performance.. like the sealion.. actually got a name.. but I forgotten alreadi.. uh.. nvm... then we also watch the dolphine performance... they're all so cute.. I also bought quite alot of souvenir over there.. eh.. and got a free polor keychain..wahahaha.. actually is the cashier forgotten to scan the price in.. hee... lucky me... and I juz happen to took lotsa lotsa pictures there.. abt.. hmmm 150 or not??? hahah...
Pretty enjoyable...
27 June 2005, Mon
Today has been raining for almost the whole day...well..so we can't go to the movie world.. sad sad.. but we ended up went to the habour town @ goldcoast..helenvale.. shop shop shop.. not my style i would say.. the tings there are quite expensive although they put there SALE.. no much different from Singapore.. gave me the impression like the bedok interchange or toapayoh interchane..hhaahaa.. the clothes not really suits me.. but after all, I've still got a set of bikini's from the city beach there.. the city beach is quite big area.. unlike the one @ brisbane city.. but abit messy.. cant' find wat i wan from there... then after tat we went to the nike boutique... the stuffs after discount are even more expensive then the pricing of the pdt in singapore... ehhhh... n i saw a pair of nike shoes.. nice nice.. but i ot no moremoney.. it's like $110 aussie dollar lo.. i where got money.. i would got back to singapore and buy it..hee...
after tat, we went to he woolsworth supermarket to buy somemore stuffs.. all FOOD... hee... yummy... and then took bus and train back to brisbane.. but the transport was like so much cheaper.. but dunno y also..
I really bought alot alot of stuffs..and there goes my $300 aussie dollars.. but.. i tink i like haven't get a gift for my dad.. opps oh.. :P
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment