wow... in between a lot of things happened..
Like Christina's bday - 15 Apr (Celebrated on 11 Apr), I've made her a photo album, given her a music box + a spongbob sudoko game book... I'm so nice right... =) yes, i think I am... and specially took leave for the next day, so tat I can accompany her... coz she's my best fren ever.. =)

Mom & Dad's Bday -on 18th & 20th Apr (on 18th Apr)... This was the pic that I develop for Mama on Mother's day (Home Sweet Home), becoz gor gor is back from Brisbane, Finally.

My 1st time clubbing (I got no idea when, during May)... Can't tell huh..., Christina brought me to the liquid house next to galary hotel, which was quite fun as her friend, Candyce was having an event that day.We got free drinks that day, and her fren Candyce brought us home.. =)

I wasn't feeling good on that day, and got MC... haiz... vomited and having bad diarrhoea... so I don't even have the appetite to eat on tat day... wat to do, it was pre plan... anyway, we each got a small cake for her... tat was my idea... and then we bought her a Pandent from Citigems... I myself love it very much, and made a card for her and Hong jie each(coz I din't give her any on her bday)... so we actually ate @ Fish & Co. @ Tampines...I din't manage to gibble donw my garden salad... n I throw out again on that nite after return home...all the vege... yukes... poor me... can't consume anything, and even pass the virus to Mama... Poor Mama...
Follow by, there was father's day, i've got Dad a belt, and Mom, a photo frame with the whole family on Mother's day... Everythings seems to juz flash by yesterday... can't breathe fast...and yes, I had the big walk thingy organised by my company's recreation club.. I'm the secretary..so got to be involve... on 21 May, Hong Jie's Bday on 27 th May which I mistaken on the 23rd.. Opps..., and I bought her a set of Bikinis.. and go ard to collect $$ from the other buddies...;P...then yes...Before that HoebAng's Bday was during Apr... we bought him a soccoer ball...=) 
Yesterday, Samuel Fong Brought me to this Irish Bar @ Somerset area... on his treat... well...no photo taken... haiz...but food was not bad.. further more, my appetite juz recovered from my diarrhoea cum flu attack... i fiished up the plate..hee...
Yes...I just get to know this new hot guy.. his name is Dennis...we happened to come across each other friendster...and we made friend! Sort of excited for me.. u noe.. coz I've not bump into a relationship b4... so we shall see if the flowers will blossom... =)The first time we chat over @ friendster was ... 2days ago? hee... coz I've like more than 10 days din't come online... poor me...
And yup, Azhar... we caught up each other on MSN just now...he asked me out on this Fri Nite to makan... I'm goin to take his bike! Gosh..this will be the 2nd tym... a little worry... coz mama says cannot ride on motorbike... veri dangerous.. I noe mom.. but i can't ask my fren to park his bike @ tampines interchange while we take bus/mrt to another place to eat... we'll be careful ok, mom... Love you...Sorry.
Last Written: June 21, 2006, @1.52am.
Got to wake up @ 7.20am tmr for work...omg... I'm still writing my blog...coz i accidentally deleted partial of it..so got to re-write until now... poor me....=(..Good morningz


No comments:
Post a Comment