I'm tire.. but I'll still blog alittle before I go to bed.
Tmr will be another sat, Clarice had invited me to her party. Haven't got her anything... well.. I went ard shopping tat day to look for some nice thing... Saadiah told me she din't manage to get any discount only by next week.. so we decided to.. hee...make her a "Vouncher".. by Saad la.. and I suppose to look for another gift.. coz after the discount we will be like paying alot lesser...
So just now after dinner with Azhar @ Habibi (800+ there)... we head back to tampines central.. well.. i can't find any things... tmr I'll try @ PS.. die die also must get sth.. if not Saad will kill me.
Christina is so bad. She don't want to share the present with me anymore - the one for Cindy. Now I've got to look out for my own. Selfish girl. I'm so broke and she 'ditcing' me! hey... so bad. And I dunno what to buy for her now, with my low budget.
I'm tire. I can't blog anymore. I need to slp... (I din't go out for my lunch today.. I was damn busy with arranging the emails...it was freaking crap! waste of my time.. hate this job. I wanna quit. I haven't get my completion bonus. I'm joining the 30th Anniversay poster design contest. I will sure win! I tell myself I'll, and I will..=P.. I wanna join the co's d&d b4 I leave.. i promise i will go.)
Dead. 8 July 2006, 1.01am
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment