I CUT my HAIR!
whoo woo... Really cool! I like the style pretty much. But best of all, i feel Fresh... and peace.
I dun know what really trigger me to go for the haircut... perhaps... I just need a break. But my dream of getting long hair that reaches my waistline should be getting further.. haiz... Whatever. What is gone has gone! Yeap...
Believe me? I start to find myself back. Like? I see people ard me (my nice pals) leaving the company... one after another.. I was up and down, up and down... and looking myself in the mirror everyday... I'm always so worry, and so aimless. But now, I decided, I should plan further, regardless to my career path, my life goal... Haha... here I come... I will work towards u!
No boyfriend, no money, no fun, no excitement, no good talking khakis in the company... it's really miserable. At least they (those who have left or leaving soon) have goal. They told me, leave the company then... But what bother me the most - the bonus? Or my responsibility to the company? Not to say, of course the latter. Coz everyone knows how lousy the company pays me. Then GO! I told everyone, yes, I will. I've set my aim that I will take my first half v.b, then hack care and go. What bout the remaining? No... probably not, unless the company promote me? "Tan gu jiu wu lo" (wait long will have - in hokkien). Haiz.
Someone whom I've been talking bout in the past blogs... well... that was part of the reason why I still tangling in the company till now... I've been lying to myself that opportunity will come, just trust myself. Perhaps, I'm just being over-confident. If there is really feeling in him, there wouldn't be such a hassle. Haa. Silly me. Think i watch too much show (花样少年少女is really nice!!! I'm so envy of the couple) Whatever that I'm suppose to do has also been done. I've no much worry. I know what is call love - holding too tight might not be the only way, and will never works. Letting go may be a better way of looking forward to the future. I believe that the right person is not far from me... so please dun let me wait too long~ (haha... I"m talking to you, god)
THANKS to all my friends that lend me your listening ears (whether you are reading these or not). Why thanks you? Coz lending me your ears for me to nag has always been great. I love you pals! (I might be too carried away, but I'm really expressing every things from deep down... gee*)
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment