Monday, November 19, 2007

Family Day

Hey yah!!! Today's weather is really GREAT! I love the sun! n my first ride on the Jet Ski, the keel boat, and last but not least... THE BANANA BOAT! Omg!!! I love the sea sport! Thanks to the weather, now I'm pretty tan now. Love the color of my skin.. N I sold 1 pair of earrings during the flea market (which I ended up playing banana boat n my colleagues help me to sell my stuff.. lol)

but... the stomach still very fair lei.. haiz.. my navel piercing... turning bad... jialat. Any idea how to reduce scarring? It's pretty ugly now... godness. It has been like 7 months already.. but the scar is still there, n worse, the piercing goes the wrong direction... how ah? release n repierce? or let the scar heal? or stay put? :( someone pls help me... sometime it hurts u noe...

N yah, yesterday went down to DXO... not good. Food not nice also. I think today's buffet taste better. But i still hangover... haha, coz it's free flow of drink... but too bad, the place wasn't fun... so i got a prob of continuing when i got tire. Should have went down to zouk right... haiz...

No comments: