Sunday, August 03, 2008

Nothing special

Boo.

Yup. I'm bored. Just read through my last blog. I always got so much to write... hmmm.

Just came back from Kickboxing.. 1st lesson of the new class. Luckily it's first class. Coz I was dead tire last nite.. after dbl o session with Jermaine & her friend. Well.. sat's music at dbl o is.. erm.. ahham. But I like the music @ obar.. it's aways R&B. but the place is really packed last nite.. n the bouncer is really fierce. Rude. Feel like giving him a tight slap. Well.. think the girls who went there last nite r kinda *turned off*.. heard some in the toilet who actually .. well.. I'm just there to enjoy the music n have fun actually. Dancing along with the music is cool. I just like R&B n hip music. soooo.. my style. But i think the problem there is .. the lighting is so dem.. can't see everyone's face.. so.. wat's the problem with the girl who keep going in to the toilet n touch up? Dah. My eyes were so dry last nite... freaking dry.. dunno y.

Work - I missed my deadline.. shit. tmr boss coming in and i guess i'm gonna get 'whack'... i better faster finalise the draft by today.

But i wanna go spotlight leh.. should I ah?

Go shower first la. :P

The mee soto @ the tampines round market is damn good. seems like i'm addicted to it!!! :P fattening wor..
kekeke.


I realised... it's Aug already. Wow. so fast. N i still owe Shiwei a special present. n i promised to get it done b4 my school's starting again..., coz her birthday was on 16 Jun. Ahahahaha!

:( actually i'm kinda worry bout my result for my econs' paper.. it's gonna elongate the duration for study if this paper's not gonna make it seh.. n means i got to re-study this stupid subject again! omg... :S

my bday is coming.. coming coming. next month. NEXT MONTH!

No comments: