Really since long that I last blogged...
So many things happened over the year.
I was done with the first relationship, and immediately followed by the next.
All of a sudden I felt the love in the air.
But today...
it has dissolved with the wind. So cold. So dry.
Tonite, I cried so much. I just couldn't stop recalling those sweet lil' things he'd done for me.
And for that, I gave him my whole heart. I really mean it.
The tears are so warm when they fell off from my eyes. Very salty. N I keep feeling a pinch in my heart, which I really don't know why.
My girl said to me, I might be thinking too much. Well I know, it's exactly what I've been thinking. I feel the sense of love has been diminishing a bit at a time. What he'd promised... i really doubt if they meant anything. I just can't stop crying. I just can't understand why. I've tried my very best to keep things going. Seeing him is so hard. so hard. so hard.
I really really wanna see him again.
But I really got no idea when...
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment