I've got my ticket!!! I'm goin to brisbane this coming mid of June! Yesh!!! My first trip..hmm..should say 2nd one..first one was to genting..WOW!! so Great! muz start saving money for the trip..tink gotta stay @ hotel then..hmm..weather will be cold too... Hahaha..so excited!
Two more days... I will be freed from school..from the stress student life @ poly...tot of further studies..but finanical problem..so gotta start looking for job first..but i stil got so many tings yet to buy..I wanna a notebook, a handphone...hmmm... confused.
Dad and mom recently got me alot of headache...quarrel so many times in a week..in front of me somemore...my eardrums hurt alot..but at last they are ok alreadi...hope they dun quarrel so much..coz the topic they argue are so CRAP! gosh... didn't noe tat papa so petty.. k fine... no more similar topic to be discussed next tym...
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment