Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Happy Bday to Me!

Hey Yah! So long didn't come online to blog liao...Hee.. I've an enjoyable and tiring weekend last week... cOz.. 11 Sep just passed.. and it's becoz it's my bDaY!!! Yeah! Happy bDay to Me.! I've reach the 20th.. wow.. can't imagine 20 years pass so fast.. so fast that I'm 20 this year.. the colleagues had celebrate with me on Friday @ swensens.. hee. thankx to them for the treat.. and also Ah Hua for helping to get a Free Ice Cream.. and coz of that.. I guess I wun be eating ice cream for one whole mth.. that was too filling for me.. soo CreaMy..

And the weekend, I've meet up with Jason Boi, Hoe BANG and SHiWei.. my buddies..
they've given me 2 veri nice prezzie.. one a butterflu necklace and the precious moment jewellery box for september BABIES!..and a nice pink bag from bro and addaline jiejie~, a pink with fairies print quilt liner from ChristIna Wang(my buddy too).. a Perlini Silver bracelet from Theresa(ex-boss), a lovely ah gu pushie keychain + chocolate cheesecake from Linda(colleague) a lovely card from Kwee Eng(New Colleague)and last but not least, a$50 angbao from Mama! Haha.. So Glad..let's view the lovely pic then...


... The End.. Time to slp.. Super tire..

No comments: