Friday, October 14, 2005

Long Time no see..

Great.. finally I got the mood and time to come and blog.. again, it's 1 mth ago i last blog..so lousy.. exactly one mth.. but seems like i've nuttin much to write.. my Manager's going on her maternity leave... and some other colleague says i will be the DA JIE DA for the division..whaha.. of coz la.. I'm the onli one left wat...

Aniwei, my company's D&D is coming! on the 29th Oct.. suppose to dress in black black.. but... my colleagues wanna participate in the table theme.. so... turn up to be going to dress like an ANGEL! my idea also la.. wahha.. and worse, I'm gonna PERFORM!!! to 200 ppl!! and I'm looking for songs... can someone help me? I realli got no idea to where to download or source for the song -> "Sha Tan"... help help!!! someone help me please!!! and this comin sun I'm joining my company's superbowl competition... haha... I'm the longkang queen siah... wahaha.. since 5 yrs ago i last bowl..jialat...

Yeh.. tmr's Friday.. can wear casually to work, and this coming sat i'm goin to source for material @ spotlight @ PS! with my good buddy, Christina! and I supposed to be goin for the woman's day out..haiz.. forget about toking on tat.. this week's gonna be fully occupied... I realli enjoy slping nowadays... n tat Dipsy is the culprit for waking me up @ 7am when I've got to wake up @ 7.15am!!!!!! Arghh.....

No comments: