

Hi ppl... long time no see.. Opps... ok la.. sorry.. life been so busy tat everytime I on the comp, i din't even have the time to come and blog..hahah.. ok la.. lotsa excuses only... let's start blogging..
My DnD has juz over.. last Sat.. 29 Oct.. hmmm... so glad it has been over... u noe.. it's so tiring to teach the women.. the bunch of bitchy women.. so tiring.. anyway.. after my hardship and thx MOM.. for helping the bitchy women + me to make the dresses.. god let us won the 1st for the Talent Quest - ANGEL... wahaha.. i mean the song ANGEL by the Corr.. we were dancing for tat... and we got the 2nd for the Table theme.. with the ANGEL's attire.. and last but not least.. GOD let me WON the 3rd for LUCKY DRAW!! wahah.. it's a Belmain watch.. but not sth tat I've long for.. I've been aiming for the ipod NANO!!! Damn.. y din't give me the 6th prize instead!!!!!! so fated siah.. I was the3rd to go up the stage.. we had to spin the wheel.. n I've got E.. and E is the 3rd prize!!! AAHHHH.. y? Y? Y? y ? Y?!!?!? nvm la... forget it.. it's mine means mine... aniwei I'm goin to get th W800i soon.. or maybe the W550i instead.. see which one is more budgetable..hahah.. ok.. back to topic.. did u noe.. I wore my angel clothes back home! walk down to the outside with tat piece of cloth! haha.. it was @ Grand Hyatt Hotel somemore u noe..hahaha... GOSH!and coz of this performance, now I'm having a bad sore throat.. I've asked the event organizer to turn down the mic.. coz I was so scare till I forgotten the lyricS~~!!! haha.. but i din't forget when I up on STAGE..not stage.. it's the dance floor..haha... thank god.. ppl tot I'm realli singing..wahaha~~!! It's realli incredible...



No comments:
Post a Comment