i hate that feeling. i can't shake it off.. he said somehow he likes me too... but he's acting soo strange. Y is he asking me out for drinks only? y no other stuff. I hate that. we've not seen each other after that time. The infatuation feeling is burning off slowly, probably coz I'm already used to that for the past 2 weeks, but i still don't feel good. Argh... sounds complicating right? That's how I'm feeling now. He actually spoilt my feeling for him.. he asked me out for 2 times... 1st time i didn't agree, coz I got freakingly no mood (we got some arguement over it). Yesterday he asked, I agreed, but he turned down the session coz last min got thing's on. And today, he just sms me saying might not meet up today again, coz he need to pass the car to his bro. hey Ppl, u know I'm staying all the way @ east and to travel down to town takes me more than an hour.. he thinks I dun dress up slightly to meet him.. he thinks I'm not understanding coz he really got stuff on, then he's damn insensitive over a girl I WOULD SAY. Can I dump him like that? I wish to.. I'm tire of this game. I dunwan such a complicating life. it really suffocates me. Damn.
Studying... guess I'm self-prepared to go for study. I'm looking at courses at SIM. Hope my 2 other buddies are also studying... but if not, guess I'm gonna do it on my own... afterall I'm studying for myself.. not for anyone else. It's gonna be something tiring for the rest of the year... but if I could occupied myself with studies, guess I could think lesser for the courtship... it's has covered 1/2 of my entire brain. I need a rest.
Ahhh... then other pissing off stuff.. my dad.. he's superly insensitive.. I wonder how my mom has been tolerating him for the past years... he wants me to type an insurance letter for him! wtf.. what is the matter with him... I dun even know what he wants in the letter, he just keep pestering me to get the ink cartridge and get the letter typed ready for him. Damn it.. I have not been so agitated by him for such a long time.. he just thinks he's the king of the house and happily instructing ppl to do his way. Shit, i dun even give a damn thing for that.
Argh.. I'm just venting my anger here. I wouldn't be soo pissed off when u ppl see me on the street... I just need a good break.. and a carefree life + a good relationship mah.
Yewks~ Life's so terrible for me ;~(
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment