Thursday, March 20, 2008

Where should I start..

Alrite.. here's my stories.. Big changes to my life. I will shoot at 1 go.

My Love
I hate it. He's avoiding me. Not responding to me. I don't know what the freak is this happening. Maybe I tried to hard. What I wanted is just a simple Love. He don't even care bout me. We met on 29 Feb. An unlucky day for me. I nv want this day to happen in my life again. Things worked well initially, though he was late and he went in to the bar himself. Whatever, I didn't wanna argue over such small matters. I can pay for my own expenses (and I did). All I wanted is to meet him. But if I could rewind time back, I wish I didn't meet him that day. Things turned out badly @ the end. I cried in front of him (coz I was quite drunk).. everything was in a mess. Super messy. I cried on the way home. I think I was very upset the way he treated me. It wasn't the way he was the first time we met. I don't know why was he doing that to me.. guess he did that on purpose. But since that day, I've been thinking badly for him. I tried my best effort to comfort him through texting, coz there's no other way we can talk (he don't pick up my call either). Today will be the 20th day since we met. No reply from him at all. I was dead worry then, but only when I saw him online (in wholivesnearyou.. haha.. that kinda website?) on Tue. He's fine. I know. So i blah him a msg there saying, "so you're online huh? when do u wanna stop seeing me until?".. pretty pissed off here.. but anyway i knew he will go offline. whatever. He's just a loser. jerk. stupid guy who doesn't know there's a silly gal waiting for him down here.

Y are all these guys existing in this world!!! Can they be more understanding? What's the problem there! I'm really not that possessive.. am I (I'm just agressive.oops)? Did I just try too hard? Anyway, I stopped my smsing to him since yesterday. I stopped. I told myself, that's enough. U can't talk to the air for the rest of the 2 months. It's crazy. He's not appreciating your love. U've got to move on.

I just have no luck in Love. Damn. Unfortunately, I couldn't see other guys now. I'm just being loyal. So I leave it to him to make the move. Silly me.

My study
I fake an MC ytd. Haha. Coz I wanna go and certified my certificates and do my registration for PSB. Everything was done ytd. That's pretty fast. Felt so guilty for faking that MC. Sorry to my boss, sorry to the Doctor.. I just don't like to tell lies. So next move is, WAIT for the admin officer to get back to me in Apr. And if application is successful, means I'm gonna start my bridging courses in May. Damn, the timetable are so pack! OMG. I can't imagine I'm studying for the straight Mon, Tue, Thu then Fri. But this can help me to cut down 1 year of study. That's worth it (of coz in terms of money too!). Hurray, I'm gonna study soon. I can't wait to start actually. Guess I can take this opportunity to slim down, coz no time to eat dinner. Hahah.

My Braces
Yup, in progress now. Already installed the brackets, they are hurting my gums, but at least my oral hygiene improves. Hee. I'm gonna wear braces soon! 15th Apr will do my extraction of teeth (of 4.. damn painful lo), 22nd Apr will put on the braces!!! Yuppie!! I started talking weirdly.. haha.. coz I always feeling sth in my mouth.. and always bite my cheek wall.. ouch. Can't have my lovely chocolates, sweet talk with pearls.. sooo SAD, and that's going to be 2 years you know. I've already spent like 700 for dental liao.. sobsob.. expensive to be pretty. It's ok, I may have slimmer face next time.. (My face is so short and round.. i don't like it! :( )

Tomorrow
I'm going for wakeboarding! Hurray, my first time lei!! Hee. Gonna be exciting. It's Good Friday tmr (so fun). And at nite, if I'm not wrong, I should be hitting Zouk, coz got free entry!! heee.. suppose to go chill out tonite, but everyone not in the mood.. so postpone to next week, at least everyone gets the pay and maybe the bonus as well? Hee.. wondering how much I'm getting for my bonus lei.. hahah.. *Drooling* Then can pay for my coach bleecker duffler liao... Wahahahah!

Okay, time to pen-off (tire and stink. Oops). Gonna take a shower then head to bed. Wakeboarding, here I come (God, please bless me with Great Sun tmr from 10-2pm! Thank u :3)!

=Busy little Woman=

No comments: