Woohoo.. today's wakeboarding is really... GREAT! (I will upload my video the next round!)
Overall, it's fun, and very tiring. Whole body is aching now.. but I think it's worth the money (each pax bout $58). And best part, we've got our tan... I'm like a lobster now.. haha. Got a big bruise on my thigh.. but can't recall when i got it. The ppl who turned up are AUD, May, Sean, my bro & Addaline jie jie. :D
It's really really fun. All teasing me say my boobs big.. yahh.. thanks to dad lo. Poh Poh one is big, and pass down the gen to me lo.. LOL.
Anyway, am really tire now. (n I drop him a msg in wholivesnearyou.. er... maybe tt's my last hope..) haha. Somehow, I find him quite good looking after seeing him.. but he didn't leave me much impression the moment we first chit chat. lalala. I'm real happy today, maybe coz of the wakeboarding ba. Just that didn't go to zouk. Sian. Nobody wanna go with me. Laura the liar. dunlike her. :(
Good nite to all. Yawn.
Overall, it's fun, and very tiring. Whole body is aching now.. but I think it's worth the money (each pax bout $58). And best part, we've got our tan... I'm like a lobster now.. haha. Got a big bruise on my thigh.. but can't recall when i got it. The ppl who turned up are AUD, May, Sean, my bro & Addaline jie jie. :D
It's really really fun. All teasing me say my boobs big.. yahh.. thanks to dad lo. Poh Poh one is big, and pass down the gen to me lo.. LOL.
Anyway, am really tire now. (n I drop him a msg in wholivesnearyou.. er... maybe tt's my last hope..) haha. Somehow, I find him quite good looking after seeing him.. but he didn't leave me much impression the moment we first chit chat. lalala. I'm real happy today, maybe coz of the wakeboarding ba. Just that didn't go to zouk. Sian. Nobody wanna go with me. Laura the liar. dunlike her. :(
Good nite to all. Yawn.


No comments:
Post a Comment