Soo.. many things. Too many things to look at.. boss handing over to me, saying gonna split job btw me and my colleague. Think I'm a big mouth.. didn't manage to keep the little secret that she's coming over to help us in Compliance Team. Aaahahahah. Duncare. This kinda thing dunneed to keep it low profile.. bleh. But seems like I'm gonna play a big part after boss left. Haiz.. I'm so tire. I hope they will get me a lappy.. i dunwanna take my boss one.. so Dirty (n always seeing her scratching the head), guess i will pour out lotsa dandruff and what.. some biscuit crisp from the lappy if i overturn it. KNS! Yewks. Can't stand ppl who are sooo.. Dirty. Y ah?
Ppl don't realise that they're damn ugly and gross when they did some unglam stuff.. like digging nose in front of ppl (although @ home), scratching their scalp until bits of crispy skin drop out (on the bus, especially those baldding uncles), or like scratching their armpits (yewks!) then start touching some other stuff, or like sneezes and then touch somewhere else without realising their smelly saliver on their hand, or like SNEEZE unglammly and spreading the super smelly saliver across the ROOM! GROSS!!! these ppl, I sometimes really wanna give them a hard whack on their head man! (better not, or i will dirty my hand).. yewks! but saying them, i guess sometimes u will start to do these gross thingy n without realising it...hahahaah. Of coz I'm not that gross. But I just simply can't stand somebody begin to dig their nose happily while watching the TV then *fling*.. arghhh. At least grab a piece of tissue and clean the ** on it la! yee-aarrhhh.
Anyway.. I'm just bore. I dunno wanna write what. Bore, tire, vex, in vain, a little not feeling good, bad skin, outbreak, missing someone terribly, knock my kneecap after sea cockroaches run up my feet (damn thing!), smelly shoes.. blah blah blah.. aiyah, all the bad bad stuff come so near to me. I HATE THESE!!! GROSS! Fuck.
I'm just throwing my anger here again. Cool. I'm going to sleep.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment