Good day. It's Christina's Birthday. Happy birthday, my bestie. And yesterday was Yating's birthday. She's my nursery schoolmate. Goodness. My longest friend of 19 years, and first time I wished her a happy birthday. It's awesome.
Today, I'm going for my teeth extraction *ssss*... i can't imagine i loss 4 teeth over a night. Scary. I told him (by dropping him a message).
Christina treated me a movie just now, it's called the 'Definitely, Maybe'. The movie was nice.. but i can't concentrate (though I tried to), coz it was soo cold in the theatre that I wanna pee.. haha.. but i really endure till the last bit. She cried while watching.. I think it's nice, but I didn't cry. I can understand the story.. hmm, and I think the ending was good.. dun see the point for crying here la..
For the moment, I feel.. heavy, loaded. Is that the word to use? I don't know. I talked to Chris, the work & my feeling. I've been feeling so much. For work, for him. So tire and stressful. haiz. I wish to msg him these:
"3 words for u:
I love you.
4 words that I'm feeling right now:
I'm missin' u alot
5 words that have been all along in my mind:
I wanna be with you."
I dunwanna write these stuff to him anymore. Perhaps he just prefers the hardcore girl. I can't show too much of my dependency on him, coz he don't like (I guess so). I'm strong, remember? The perfectionist and the independent young lady. That's me la, the Virgo's charisma.
Good nite.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment