Sunday, September 14, 2008

Extras~!

Yah, I guess I better create a new blog instead, coz the previous one was freaking long.. ehhh... yah, I got damn bloody long stuff to write.. haha.. no la.. actually this coming one gonna be a short, but a MUST say.. coz i mentioned it in the previous (x2) blog.. kk.. stop my elaboration..if not this not gonna end.

I passed my bridging econs (and bridging math of coz.. this one no need to say one la.. CHEY!)! Hurray! A good and bad bday surprise in fact. Coz result was only released on 11 Sep. I was soooOOOO worried after the result was out.. coz i only scored .. 35.. :P freaking bad uh? But congrats to me, coz passing mark is 34 (hahahaahaha!). Next yr will increase to 40. Heng ah! After the result, I was indeed feeling very low morale, didn't even wanna go sch.. but coz it's so bad, so I told myself, better be a good girl la.. and this explains why I was late for class that day..:P

And yeah, I promised to give shiwei her present b4 my school started.. and I did, but *don't tell anyone* - I made the present and gave it to her on the same day...:X, and I can jolly well took so long to give it to her.. haha! It's all the nice photos of us, a photoframe which I got it from Ikea, and I have a same one too.. and the photos are all nicely pasted into a notebook which I've got for her.. the day before my class started.. haha. which was... 24 Aug. :D

I'm Done!

No comments: