Firstly, I attended Grace's Wedding on 1 Oct (it's a public holiday, Children's Day cum Hari Raya Puasa). Though it was quite a last minute invitation, but I still went for it coz no plan was on for that day. Thw solemnization was held at the beach area of Rasa Sentosa Resort. Very nicely planned. I caught the flower from the bride that day, actually I didn't catch it, coz it hitted me, and drop onto the ground, so I went to pick it up... It's a nice bouquet.. though I dun really know what flower is that. White one. I had a picture with it..
Then next, yesterday Chris invited me, Michelle & Yiying to Ah Mei's Concert on Sat (4 Oct). Very good one. (And Michelle & YiYing are really sweet & nice girls) . Bought Ne-Yo's latest album (Year of the Gentleman, the song 'Mad' is very nice), and a pair of charles & keith's sandals.
Almost cried when she sang the '原来你什么都不想要'... coz I thought of him when she sang this song... I missed him pretty much.
Then today, quite bad in the morning. Bad stomachache while in the midst of kickboxing class.. almost black out, ended up rushed home by hailing a cab.. must be yesterday's hot n sour ramien, with today's milk. Take note next time if u didn't clear ur bowel in the morning, don't take milk if u have had spicy food the day before.. otherwise will ended up like me.. my face was so pale..
Then I catch up with Stephanie for KTV session at E!hub this afternoon.. she slimmed down alot.. nice. So cold at the Kbox. And that's where the thing started. We were happily enjoying our music, though it was freaking cold. He msged me. I knew it. coz it's always at the wrong time. Some disagreement. And my mood went sour later.
Back home.. I looked into the mirror. I asked. What have I done? Why do I deserved such an ill-treatment from someone I love badly. Why do I feel that I'm nothing to him. I began to cry. Sadly. All the happy moments just got wipe out by this sad moment. He said I was wasting time. How could he said that to me. Well.. I don't wanna get affected by this actually. But I just don't like to be mentally abused by him. I really don't know what to do.. he's such a jerk. But I just couldn't help to stop loving him. I've gone crazy for him. But he always give me such hiccups and then pushed me so hard that I feel so hurt. So hurt.
How could I get over this? Only comforting myself, let myself cool down. I shall not talk to him for these days. Needa concentrate alittle bit on schoolwork. n also clean up my messy room. Hope this week passes faster.
Good nite.

No comments:
Post a Comment