Sunday, April 29, 2007

all the 1st time...

Tire, and yet I wanna write somethings b4 i start snorinig...

So many of my first time took place today...

1. I did my manicure! I love the color so much. But i spoiled it accidentally while trying on a white short. stupid zip. (my nail is similar to the text color, but slightly darker)

2. I went for my navel piercing. Finally. Phew, it's really not painful. Believe me. The guy told me, "no swimming or water activities for 1 mth"... haha. no problem =)

3. I went to the icu dept at changi hospital. poor grandaunt. She must be suffering. But we all really wish that she could pull through.

4. First time tried the crispy mee jiang kueh with cheese flavour... hmmm, delicious. N the fried mars, not too bad. But not my preference.

Well, small shopping today, a new pair of heels @ $15 (so cheap!), and a bronze belt @ $15. Cool. But the navel piercing cost the most... haiz.. 75 bucks. Delvis just told me, he's working at the shop behind. He should have told me earlier. N I did thought of him today... chey.


My ctrl key button came off. Surprisingly, the customer service guy who called me, his name is Jason. Not another Jason. But he sounded great. I'm wondering how he looks like... hee

Yeown!!!!!!!


No comments: