Team building on 12 & 13th
well... wat's most enjoyable thing during the team building... u guys may be interested. Not the games nor the food... I'm not too into the both, coz team building to me was just a way to get out of work. Well, the most enjoyable time, I guess was 'sneaking' out of the resort (oh, btw, it's @ Orchid Country Club) after the billard and bowling session... not really sneaking out, coz it was our own free time, I guess. How should I put it, sneaking out coz my room mate keep talking none stop, neither will I get to slp nor will she stop talking, so my other guy colleague seems very nice and become my rescuer! We went out (@ bout 12 plus), on his van ride. Fun is the word. We had a good chat, abit on our life and most of it, the people @ our workplace. Not that I know of, he's actually married. Well, great for him, and good that he told me more bout the 'unknown' stuff in the office. Pretty surprise for that. But we really had a great time chatting, I would say, I preferred chatting with him than my roommate. Ha, both were toking bout company's politic, but very different opinion. Frankly speaking, I was really admiring him at the point of time he shared the things with me, of coz, that's just a sudden urge, I won't do anything silly, I promised =)
We continued to have some games on the 13th, chey, thought that I could have a good tan, but it ended up raining when both our outdoor games started (for 12th & 13th). Yah, I've got a bump on my forehead on the first day. Y? This silly partner of mine, each partner got to be blindfolded, and so happened that I started being blindfolded. He... quite a turn off for me, I guess la, not my type... well back to topic, he guided me through the path, and not that I knew that we were heading to the main door, guess he was peeking his head out of the door and didn't realise that I was heading straight to the door. n Hahaha, my head hit the side of the door. Ouch. Really a bump now. hate him so much. But he's very guilty, n we r told to be forgive and forget. Haiz. I got thot of taking my revenge, but i didn't do it. Almost, when we were sliding down, he nearly also got his head hitted. Haha. Everyone was accusing me that I was taking my revenge. Nah, I'm not that kind.
After team building program, we guys got off from the place @ 5.20pm. I had a hard time reaching home, bad timing. I've got a dinner appointment @ 7pm @ the intercontinient hotel. Rushed, and was told to wear nicely, coz we are meeting up with the MD and my GM. Hot. But i really dress nicely over. Something silly, guess I didn't hook my buttons on my levis' jean properly. 2 of the buttons went peeking out when I was seated on the bus heading to the interchange. GOsh. So embarrassing. Luckily there was a toilet @ theinterchange. Stomach wasn't good. But the buffet was great. It's at Olive Tree restaurant.
After the dinner, some of us headed to the bar.. do we call it a bar @ this bugis small street. Don't really know where we were, I think is the cane cafe. My colleague gave a treat to us, red wine. Hot. After that, we headed home. My another nice colleague, send me home first, so he paid for the taxi ride. How nice.
14th: Celebrating Dad & Mom's bday
Well, it wasn't their bday yesterday, but dad's on the 18th, n Mom on the 20th. We had an early celebration, our treat @ the sakura @ Tamp safra. Poor mama got swollen upper lip after the dinner. Not as nice as previous nite dinner, it's of coz not that nice, coz it's half price diff from last nite dinner wat!!! Very full. Dad's a little annoying. He said he thought of going to some chinese restaurant. Hmm! Gave him a scold, told him to provide suggestion and insist that we make the decision. He's always like that, giving us trouble. Dunlike him.
Anyway, I think I'm quite scared of food at this moment. Like eating none stop. But I seems to lose abit of weight. Thank god.
15th Apr: Christina's bday, going out with Azhar
I've got her something. Hope she like them.
I'm going out with Azhar ltr.. no idea where is he bringing me to. I'm quite scare of motor ride nowadays, coz hearing ppl saying how dangerous it it. And c0z I just got my driving licenses. Hmm, i wish I have a car now.
The guy that I like. Well... I sort of spread the rumour across the guys in my team building on the 13th, while having lunch with them. They were teasing me. Not that I wanna say I like him, u noe colleagues, they like to be match maker, so let them be. I'm here to tell them, and let them say it to him, "Jiemin like you, she's interested in you". Well, let's see how it goes for the next few weeks. Simply say, he already know that I like him, through the other colleague mouth. Dah!
Think I'm having a backache now, and very dry throat. It's so hot tonite. gosh.

No comments:
Post a Comment