Btw, just to share a little from the team building course.
who am I?
ENFP: Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Feeling
It's quite true on the explanation part.
Here it says,
At their best
For people with ENFP preferences, life is a creative adventure full of exciting possibilities. ENFPs are keenly perceptive about people and insightful about the present and future. They experience a wide range of feelings and intense emotions. They need affirmation from others and readily give appreciation and support.
ENFPs are good at understanding how people and groups work and are persuasive and complling in pursuing what is important to them. They are adaptable, blooming where they are planted. Their enery and enthusiasm encourage others to bloom as well.
Characteristics of ENFPs
ENFPs are innovators, initiating projects and directing great energy into getting them under way. Using Intuition primarily externally, they find meaning and significance readily and see connections that others don't. They are likely to be
- curious, creative, and imaginative
- energtic, enthusiatic, and spontaneous
ENFPs value harmony and goodwill. They like to please others and will adapt to others' needs and wishes when possible. ENFPs primarily use Feeling internally, making decisions by applying values through identification and empathy with others. ENFPs are likely to br
- Warm, friendly, and caring
- Cooperative and supportive
ENFPs have exceptional insight into possibilities in others and the energy and motivation to help actualize them. They feel confident moving ahead based on their insights, and their enthusiam tends to bring others along with them.
So many to write... haha, all from a book... shhhh... copyright issue. Anyway, that's bout my character. I find it very true, as sometimes I find it quite hard to put things in word on how I feel about other, so through my action and behaviour, I think my friends will get to understand me better.
*Yeown*
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment